TSLRPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSLRPG Forum

This is the forums to the new upcoming RPG Called The Shadow Lugia RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September's News

Go down 
+3
VioletEevee
Levi022
jakemills
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:35 pm

Main:

TSLRPG tonight,

Tonight on TSL news there as been an Event anoncced and also the features in the RPG as been updated the as also been a member added to Team Shadow Darkness

BREAKING NEWS: There as been a new Team made called Team Pokémon Fusion.(The banner is being made.)

Thts all for tonight on TSL news,

stay tuned for tomorrow's news.

Last edited by jakemills on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.TSLRPG.net
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Banned Member   September's News Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 am

Part 1:

Breaking News:- A member on TSLRPG forums has been banned for making a topic full of crap and then spaming on it.

This Member as had to be banned for 1 day.

Jakemills says if this happens again i will ban this member Darkrai for 1 week each time he does it after today.

Last edited by jakemills on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: New story for todays news   September's News Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:39 pm

Good morning TSL,

A new story as came out- The RPG is being made right now.

Breaking news another member as been banned:Member: Stan
Reason: For hacking the forums last night.
Reason i no: Because he my little cousin.
Back to top Go down
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Unbanned   September's News Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Breaking News:-

Darkrai has been let out of jail but the police are still keeping a close eye on him so if he does sum spaming again they can arest him agen.

So darkrai i tell you not to spam agen or youll be in jail again.

Thats all 4 tonight.
Back to top Go down
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: News   September's News Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:53 pm

New layout on RPG

new stuff been added and also the features within the RPG as been updated so be sure to check every day so u can ave an inside look in our progress
Back to top Go down
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: TOP STORY THIS MONTH!   September's News Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Welcome to TSL news today,
There as been announced a couple of days ago tht there is gonna be a blk hole and is gonna destroy the world so every 1 say gd bi to each other. but i thinkl its a bunch of balls apparently it sed tht 2 years ago and now its saying it now.

Reason of black hole- Scientests in Switzerland are doing an experiment on how we were made with particals and atoms and aparently travelking bk in time and also making a new planet called planet X and gonna put all the ppl they made on to there lol.

Thats all for todays news.

P.S bi bi every1 Sad
Back to top Go down
Levi022
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Levi022

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:34 pm

jakemills wrote:
There as been announced a couple of days ago tht there is gonna be a blk hole and is gonna destroy the world so every 1 say gd bi to each other. but i thinkl its a bunch of balls apparently it sed tht 2 years ago and now its saying it now.

Reason of black hole- Scientests in Switzerland are doing an experiment on how we were made with particals and atoms and aparently travelking bk in time and also making a new planet called planet X and gonna put all the ppl they made on to there lol.

P.S bi bi every1 Sad
ROFL
i heard that

some body purchased a machine 4.4 billion pounds then it is going to be used tomorrow and there is very high accurate chances of black holes scientists said so see you all in heaven Crying or Very sad

also heard that it will not suck in the earth

also heard that they are using the machine to look in the past at the big bang cheers
Back to top Go down
https://tslrpg-forum.rpg-board.net
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:40 pm

Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:

P.S bi bi every1 Sad
ROFL
i heard that

some body purchased a machine 4.4 billion pounds then it is going to be used tomorrow and there is very high accurate chances of black holes scientists said so see you all in heaven Crying or Very sad

also heard that they are using the machine to look in the past at the big bang cheers
Yes they am and also getting rid of toxic waste and tht and they also say tht our world will be buitifull like it ws at first i hope i works lol
Back to top Go down
VioletEevee
Sprite Master`s
Sprite Master`s

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:01 am

jakemills wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
jakemills wrote:

P.S bi bi every1 Sad
ROFL
i heard that

Yes they am and also getting rid of toxic waste and tht and they also say tht our world will be buitifull like it ws at first i hope i works lol

Lol I heard that too. The funny part was there was this whole article about "OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE!" and then there was this small sentence at the bottom saying "However, scientific research has concluded the chances of this occurring are extremely low." Hmmm...ROFL. XD
CYA IN HEAVEN ^^
Back to top Go down
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: A hole bunch of balony.   September's News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:36 pm

OMG this thing sucks now i heard we ws all gonna die but it ended out to be tht we avnt lol,

Apparently there is a slight chance there ws gonna be a blk hole but they sed it wud be small and nt strong enough to take a cup off a table so if a blk hole does come it woulgnt kill you so dnt worry lol
Back to top Go down
VioletEevee
Sprite Master`s
Sprite Master`s

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:47 pm

jakemills wrote:
OMG this thing sucks now i heard we ws all gonna die but it ended out to be tht we avnt lol,

Apparently there is a slight chance there ws gonna be a blk hole but they sed it wud be small and nt strong enough to take a cup off a table so if a blk hole does come it woulgnt kill you so dnt worry lol
Lol it's so funny watching everyone go crazy. ^^
Back to top Go down
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:52 pm

VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:

lol this morning i went to skool there ws a 11 year old girl crying in the corner cuz she thought the world ws gonna end it ws so funny every1 ws crowding her, hehe lol!
Back to top Go down
VioletEevee
Sprite Master`s
Sprite Master`s

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:55 pm

jakemills wrote:
VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:

lol this morning i went to skool there ws a 11 year old girl crying in the corner cuz she thought the world ws gonna end it ws so funny every1 ws crowding her, hehe lol!
Haha. THE WORLD IS GONNA END! NOT!
Back to top Go down
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 pm

VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:
VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
VioletEevee
Sprite Master`s
Sprite Master`s

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:58 pm

jakemills wrote:
VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:
VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:

lol
I guess I'll just wait until the next major freakout. XD
Back to top Go down
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 am

VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:
VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:
VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:

lol
I guess I'll just wait until the next major freakout. XD
i no yh lol i laugh if it says it agen and no 1 is worried and it actually destroys the world lol it wud be funny every1 thinking its a fake and then a massive blk hole swollows up haha lol!
Back to top Go down
VioletEevee
Sprite Master`s
Sprite Master`s

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:04 am

jakemills wrote:
i no yh lol i laugh if it says it agen and no 1 is worried and it actually destroys the world lol it wud be funny every1 thinking its a fake and then a massive blk hole swollows up haha lol!
LOL! At least we wouldn't be spending all our time worrying about it though.
Black holes are evil. XP
Back to top Go down
Levi022
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Levi022

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:50 am

VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:
Black holes are evil. XP
JAKE YOU DO NOT LISTEN THAT WAS A SHORT TEST THE NEXT TEST IS ON 21 OCTOBER AHHHH WERE GONNA DIE Sad
Back to top Go down
VioletEevee
Sprite Master`s
Sprite Master`s

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:52 am

Levi022 wrote:
VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:
Black holes are evil. XP
JAKE YOU DO NOT LISTEN THAT WAS A SHORT TEST THE NEXT TEST IS ON 21 OCTOBER AHHHH WERE GONNA DIE Sad
LMAO. *Didn't expect people to be freaking out again so soon*
Back to top Go down
Levi022
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Levi022

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:52 am

VioletEevee wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
VioletEevee wrote:
jakemills wrote:
Black holes are evil. XP
LMAO. *Didn't expect people to be freaking out again so soon*
No really it says it on the ners hadron collider anyway i gtg school Bye. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kymani
Kymani

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:24 pm

What's up everyone?
Back to top Go down
Levi022
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Levi022

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:39 pm

Kymani wrote:
What's up everyone?
Pheeeewww just got back from school Razz
Back to top Go down
Kymani
Kymani

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Razz, I just woke up. I'm doing homeschooling now until January...My mom wants me too...Sad

Anyways...What's new with the TSL site? Is it going to be ready anytime soon? Did the Dark hole disinegrate?
Back to top Go down
jakemills
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
Webmaster/Coder/Creator
jakemills

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Kymani wrote:
Razz, I just woke up. I'm doing homeschooling now until January...My mom wants me too...Sad

Anyways...What's new with the TSL site? Is it going to be ready anytime soon? Did the Dark hole disinegrate?
RPG fine there ws no blk hole lol
Back to top Go down
Kymani
Kymani

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:27 pm

jakemills wrote:
Kymani wrote:

RPG fine there ws no blk hole lol

Oh ok. Razz Did we find a server that will host the page yet? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

September's News Empty
PostSubject: Re: September's News   September's News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September's News
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next